Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Sutter Lakeside Hospital is a 69-bed hospital serving the Lake County area near Clear Lake, in Northern California.
The Sutter Lakeside Family Birth Center combines the most advanced technologies with supportive, caring and competent staff to make every delivery a special one. Our family- centered approach acknowledges the importance of the entire family unit in the process of this special birthing experience.
Sutter Lakeside Hospital Web site
Maternity Services at Sutter Lakeside
- Four-bed maternity unit, with large, private rooms.
- One-room labor and delivery, where spouse and family can attend the birth.
- Baby can stay in the mother's room after delivery.
- Breastfeeding assistance is available in the hospital, and a Lactation Consultant can help answer questions when you return home.
- Childbirth anesthesia is available; and a dedicated operating room is available for Cesarean births, should the need arise, as well as postpartum tubal ligations.
A variety of childbirth preparation classes are available. For more details, visit the Sutter Lakeside Hospital Web site
Classes at Sutter Lakeside Hospital.