Memorial Medical Center, Modesto
Memorial Medical Center, Modesto is a full-service, acute care hospital serving Modesto and surrounding communities in Northern California.
At Memorial, we know that the birth of your baby is your big moment, and we've taken the BIG step of remodeling and expanding our Family Birthing Center. You'll find more comfortable rooms with enhanced privacy and security for you and your baby, along with the same state-of-the-art technology that you've come to expect from Memorial. And we haven't forgotten the little things...prompt attention to your needs, complete answers to your questions, and a reassuring smile when you need it most.
Memorial Medical Center, Modesto Web site
Services offered at Memorial Medical Center include:
- One-room labor and delivery, where spouse and family can attend the birth.
- Baby stays in the mother's room after delivery.
- Childbirth anesthesia is available; and a dedicated operating room is available for Cesarean births, should the need arise.
- Midwife services are available
- Breastfeeding assistance is available in the hospital and in the Health Center for follow-up care.
- Bilingual staff available - English and Spanish.
- Neonatal specialists are available for newborns in need.
- Dedicated neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for newborns in need of specialized care.
- Dedicated RN and Respiratory Care staff with advanced competency certifications.
Classes at Memorial Medical Center, Modesto
A variety of childbirth preparation, breastfeeding and new Daddy classes are available. For more details about classes offered at Memorial Medical Center, Modesto, visit the MMC Web site.