Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center
Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center is a fully accredited and licensed acute-care hospital in the Santa Cruz community.
Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center Web site
Maternity Services Offered
Services offered at Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center include:
- Twelve beautiful, spacious labor/delivery suites with amenities to make you feel at home through your entire birth experience.
- One-room labor and delivery, where spouse and family can attend the birth.
- Baby can stay in the mother's room after delivery.
- Jacuzzi tubs, TV/VCR, refrigerators, balconies and sleeper beds for your partner or coach.
- In-room food services 24 hours per day.
- Childbirth anesthesia is available; and a dedicated operating room is available for Cesarean births, should the need arise.
- Breastfeeding assistance is available in the hospital, and a unique retail store for women offers breastfeeding supplies and materials. Breastfeeding support is available after you return home.
Classes at Sutter Santa Cruz Maternity and Surgery Center
A variety of childbirth preparation classes are available. To learn more about classes offered at Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center, search the center's classes and events listings