Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento is a two-campus hospital system serving Sacramento and surrounding Northern California communities.
After delivering more than 345,000 babies and gaining the reputation of Sacramento's "Baby Hospital" our Family Birth Center has moved to its new home at the Anderson Lucchetti Women's & Children's Center.
Our new center is located at:
Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
2825 Capitol Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95816
The Family Birth Center features:
- 20 large, private labor/delivery rooms with views
- 24/7 access to anesthesia services
- Emergency surgical delivery services and 3 surgical operating rooms
- 51 private Maternal Newborn (postpartum) rooms on the top floor with beautiful views of the surrounding area
- Every room has a rest area for a family member to remain at mother's bedside throughout their stay
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 61 beds, 3 to 4-beds per room
- Two family/infant care rooms in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit where parents can stay overnight to learn how to care for their infant