Sutter Tracy Hospital
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital (STCH) is a full-service, acute care hospital serving Tracy and surrounding communities.
Sutter Tracy's Family Birth Center receives top ratings among Tracy area residents. At the Sutter Tracy Family Birth Center, comfort, privacy and security are our top priorities. Our staff is committed to providing personal and compassionate care, and to assist you in achieving the type of delivery you want. Family members are welcome to share in the birth experience.
Sutter Tracy Hospital Web site
Services offered at Sutter Tracy Hospital include:
- Large, comfortable birthing suites where a mother may labor, deliver and recover without ever changing beds.
- State-of-the-art fetal monitoring technology enables our obstetrical nurses to monitor mother and baby's progress from outside the room, allowing the family to maintain as much privacy as possible.
- Specialty trained nurses available to answer your questions about newborn care.
- Infant security system to give new parents additional peace of mind during their hospital stay.
- After the baby is delivered, the family remains in Couplet Care for the post-partum period. Here mother and baby room together while receiving care and guidance. This is a getting-acquainted period, and your privacy is respected.
Classes at Sutter Tracy Hospital
A variety of childbirth preparation classes are available. For more details about classes offered at Sutter Tracy Hospital, click here.